Accounting & Administrative Manager
We are looking for someone with a passion for bookkeeping to join our team part-time.
- You will be responsible for bookkeeping.
- Daily processing of financial and accounting data in the Exact Online System
- Preparing and sending sales invoices, as well as their analytical processing in the accounting system.
- Follow-up of payments and processing of expenses
- Monthly update to the P&NL
- Creating and updating accounts in Salesforce. This means that all essential information about a customer is available in Salesforce
- Execution of international payments
You are the person responsible for the administrative follow-up of national and international volunteers.
- You are the contact person for the social secretariat
- Follow-up of the monthly HR administration
- Follow-up of CVs flow in recruitment
Does the following description match your profile?
- Accounting training.
- You are analytical, organized and passionate.
- You get a kick out of administrative order.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel.
- You have a good oral and written knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French definitely a plus, but not necessary.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus but not necessary.
- You are communicative and a team player. You like to work independently as well.
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are looking for a job with direct impact for a better world
A challenging position and an opportunity to be part of an ambitious team within a rapidly growing and professionalizing non-profit organization with a global impact on plastic-free rivers.
- A part-time contract or negotiable.
- Working together with an enthusiastic and multidisciplinary team.
- Possibility to work from home (also after these corona hours) with home office compensation.
- Great flexibility in scheduling your working hours.
- Correct remuneration according to scale.
- A meal voucher per day worked.
- A mileage allowance for travel by bicycle.
- Full reimbursement for travel by public transport.
- Great colleagues, international environment, working in a dynamic start-up/scale-up environment on plastic-free rivers worldwide.
Contact, here's how to apply
Send your resume together with a motivation by email with subject 'application Accounting / Admin Assistant' to email@example.com.
Head of Development & Partnerships
You have a chance to play a crucial role in making and keeping rivers around the world free from plastics by excelling in the following tasks:
Development & partnerships
- Increasing revenue/resources from the following partners: institutional funders (EU, government, foundations), corporate partners and individuals
- Ensuring that people and organizations have an excellent experience along their entire journey with River Cleanup
- Lead and assist with expanding the development team in line with the development plan (4 FTE total in 2024)
- Developing the structures and tools necessary to structurally increase our fundraising revenue with high levels of partner retention and satisfaction
- Ensure that Salesforce is up-to-date and can be used effectively throughout the organization
- Train and coach non-development staff to ensure everyone understands what he/she/x can do to support revenue growth and relationship development
- Lead the development of other potential sources of revenue
Strategy & organizational development
- Play a proactive role in organizational strategic planning & development
- Proactively advice on the Ripple Model, impact and cost-effectiveness optimization as well as opportunities for revenue generation
- Attending (advisory) board committee meetings to report and give advice on fundraising matters when requested to do so
Financial Planning and Budget Management
- Lead the development of consolidated organization budget as well as specific program and project budgets
- Develop and maintain income and expenditure tracking and evaluation systems
- Ensure the development department is kept within budget and operates cost-efficiency
- Advise other team members on the availability of funds and the viability of obtaining funds to support their activities
- Safeguard smooth cooperation between communication and fundraising/development staff
- Assist in the hiring of additional development team members and provide coaching/line management
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO THRIVE IN THIS ROLE
- Solid experience in a nonprofit fundraising role
- Strong organizational and capacity building skills
- The ability to combine strategic thinking with a hands-on mentality and attention to detail
- Excellent people skills and ideally line management experience
- Impeccable written and spoken Dutch and English
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- A high degree of flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
HOW TO APPLY
We kindly ask you to send a brief motivation letter and your CV to Micheline Vermeulen latest by 15th of November 2022.